Stone Island Shadow
Micro Fiber Field Jacket
Regular Price: Missing Child Products?
"Stone Island Shadow is primarily a system based upon the idea of clothing as a man's interface with, or enabler within, his environment. The Parseq Modular Performance Grid is the organisational framework upon which this idea is built.
This outerwear piece is part of the RESIST category in the Parseq Modular Performance Grid - Purpose: Wide Spectrum Use. Fabrics: Resistant Properties. Items: Shell.
A black 'David T' field jacket with concealed hood, made from polyester microfibre. This field jacket features:
* Full zip and press stud concealed fastening
* Adjustable press stud neck tab for improved fit
* Fixed quilt lining for ventilation
* Ergonomic designed sleeves with adjustable press stud cuffs to provide maximum range of motion
* Concealed black Stone Island Shadow Project badge, which can be positioned on the left arm or internally inside the jacket
* Two chest pockets with zip fastening
* Two large bottom pockets with press stud fastening
Fabric Composition: Outer: 70% Polyester and 30% Nylon. Inner: 100% Polyester. Padding: 100% Polyester."
Add to Wish List